Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 08: Sunday

So with the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I was able to get online, there was a 3 day vacation hiatus.. The creator was to go on a trip for those 3 days.. So for 3 days I have to make my own ectry.. And I decided to just talk (err... write) about these 3 days.. I actually started yesterday Day 07: My Saturday

I am looking up tutorials on how to do the 1920's makeup.. I was assigned to do makeup and costume for our performers this coming Sunday.. It's the company's Christmas Party and a contest was made, with the theme of broadway musical.. We decided to perform Cabaret, and since I was asked to do the makeup, I had to get inspiration..

It's my first time to do makeup.. And I have never done it before.. So I hope that they will still end up being my friends after the performance.. Teehee..

I was also told yesterday during my former team's christmas party that I will be singing at the wedding.. Not sure which part of the wedding though.. So I am cramming for songs that I can sing.. I even asked a friend (another former teammate who also left the comapny) if we can sing a duet, which she actually agreed.. Way back we used to sing songs together on freetime.. If there's nothing to do at the office.. We had a collection of lyrics and we sometimes sing with blending voices..

I'm also thinking of what to wear on our christmas party.. Prolly the one I wore last year, I've only worn it once.. And it's a waste if I can't wear it again considering I spent a lot for it..

I already have an idea what to wear for my friend's wedding.. I got an inspiration from one of the websites I often visit.. They have cool designs, unfortunately they don't have bigger sizes so I have to recreate it and have it custom made..

Looking forward to tomorrow.. We will be having some discussions to settle some issues.. Something happened last Friday and it affected some of us bigtime.. I am hoping this gets resolved.. Wish us luck...





No comments:

Post a Comment