Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 01: Something you're looking forward to this year

On day 1 of my 30 Day Writing Challenge, it asks to discuss about something that you are looking forward to this year..

Basically it's almost year-end but to answer the question, I am excited about our Christmas Party.. My co-trainees decided that we have our Christmas Party this coming 23rd, and we will have an outing this 16th.. This means that I'll have more opportunities in getting to know them better.. I've had a lot of good times with them already.. But just like some things.. They can be addicting to be with.. And I love listening to their conversations.. Not because I love rumors.. Believe me.. They can be sensible at times.. And I learn from what comes out of their mouth..

I look forward to the end of this year.. Look back and contemplate.. Think of all that had happened to me for the year.. And learn from all the experiences.. Appreciate the good things that happened.. Thank all the people that had been part of my life.. And hope that they stay and be with me through the coming years..

Look forward to set new goals.. And I am determined to make them happen no matter what.. I no longer want to look for the circumstance that I want.. I WILL MAKE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment