Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy

Well.. Most of you guys will agree..

Payday!!!

I look forward to paydays.. I am happy when I see I have money on my account.. Then I get excited because I get to shop.. And I get happy when I get to buys things I like..

It's the day people look forward to.. Because we will get what we worked hard for.. The money we spent so much time and effort.. Stress and all.. It's the chance we can go out, relax, unwind, and let all the negativity go.. The time when we can treat ourselves, and sometimes those around us.. The time to be happy, time to recharge before we go back to the toxic environment called OFFICE..

I get excited whenever payday is coming because I get to buy foodstuff.. My friends know I cook, and I love to prepare food for them sometimes.. And I feel good if they love my food.. Food at the pantry can get a bit boring at times so it's a "breather" if people get to eat something different..

I also get to buy things for myself.. I get to buy clothes, accessories, beauty products (yes I tend to be vain sometimes), get a haircut, do foodtripping.. It is also the time when I am untouchable.. People can't just shout at me, boss me around and make me do things I don't want to..

This coming payday I plan to treat myself.. I'll go out by myself.. Eat out, prolly try a new resto, and have coffe or tea.. Sit on a comfortable spot.. Take notes and plan for the next days..

How 'bout you? What excites you and makes you happy?

Share your thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment