Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 05: Something in life that gives you balance.

What gives me balance?

I don't know.. I can think of a lot of things.. But I guess one of them are my friends.. They keep my from being insane.. Well they're crazy, but in a good way.. I come to work because I always look forward to those times where we laugh our hearts out for simple reasons (or maybe for no reason at all).. We share things, we help each other out.. We save each other from insanity by being crazy.. Weird but yeah.. That's how we are..

At time when I feel I am losing focus, they come to rescue.. I get back on the ground because my friends are my anchors in life.. When I drift away, they make sure that I will come back.. That I won't get carried by the waves of chaos.. I appreciate how they always come to the rescue.. How they always take care of me.. How we listen to each other.. How at times we get each other's thought by merely glancing at each other.. How all of a sudden we do crazy stuff.. They give me a 'temporary high' at times when gloom sets in.. Just enough for me to recharge and be able to fight back the demons of this dark reality..

I have always been a person that loves company.. I can't imagine being alone.. I always need to be around people.. Not necessarily be the center of attraction.. I just need to be there with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment