Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 03: Something with which you struggle

Something with which I struggle.. Hmmnnn..

There are a lot of things I am having a struggle with, but I guess I'd say I am having most struggles in making decisions..I want to make sure that once I choose an option, there's no turning back, therefore, I want to make sure I've thought things well, that I get minimal damage if things go bad, that if I choose a path I will have no regrets..

I hate making wrong judgments, so I want o make sure I have a lot of time before I can decide.. Especially if there are people that will be involved in the process.. I don't want to get blamed.. I hate being blamed, I feel down whenever that happens, so as much as possible I want to make sure that I have assessed and anticipated the outcome for each decision that I make..

I am always awed and I look up to, the people who make such good decisions in life.. I mean, however good or bad it turns out, they still end up smiling, people still end up looking up at them.. I want to be that type of person..

Whenever I make decisions, I take my intuition as a sign.. Whenever I am at a point where I need to decide I rely on my intuition if what I will be doing will be a disadvantage or not.. And most of the time ituitions are correct.. I have learned not to doubt the power of intuition.. I have learned to trust my senses.. I have learned to be aware of my environment.. At some point I have learned to make the right decisions..

But for some reason, I still struggle in deciding on matters.. Maybe because at times I get blinded by the possible outcome.. That I decide without thinking things over.. Sometimes I tend to get pressured.. Sometime I just decide just because.. And whenever this happens, I close my eyes, breathe, and try to assess things, try to make the right decision before it's too late.. I go back in trusting my senses.. Call on my intuition.. Strategize.. Then choose...



1 comment:

ogot said...

I find it difficult to make my decisions, too. Most especially when I know that it can make a big impact in my life. And each time I prolong decision making, it makes misery madness longer too. But at the end of the day, I always tell myself to take risk, to make a change-- it's now or never. I always have this in mind and I want to share it with you.. "Life is not about surviving it, it's understanding life itself". I like reading your thoughts, Jonel. It helps me to know you more and it's really fun. Keep it up!

Post a Comment