Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 04: Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.

Honestly? I enjoy singing in the bathroom.. Who doesn't?

The acoustics are good, and you can sing your heart out! Well, except when Mom's around.. She'll prolly shout out with decibels greater than the sound of a plane launching..

But yeah, it's fun singing while taking a bath.. That's where most people are with the highest of confidence sing.. You become the master of your own show.. You can sing using the dipper, or a brush, whatever you can grab.. Sometimes it becomes a therapy, a stress-reliever, you can release that extra cup of adrenaline in your blood.. Belt it out, sing a Whitney Houston or a Mariah Carey..

Sometimes when I sing, I imagine myself in front of Simon Cowell or Mr. M and see them with both their hands on the sides of their heads watching in awe as I perform with all my might.. Sing my favorite songs.. That's my frustration really, I should try auditioning for a talent search.. But then again...

NAAAHHHHH!!! I let the treasure be buried.. Rather than end up being on the list of worst auditions.. I mean, I know how to sing, but I am not REALLY good at it.. Videokes, yeah.. But sing in front of a huge crowd.. Nah-ah!!! People won't believe but I'm really shy when it comes to displaying "The talented side of me".. I get the jitters, I get out of tone, my knees get weak.. That's the confidence that I am actually working on..

How about you? What part of a routine do you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment