Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 07: My Saturday

My weekend was great!! I got to be with my former teammates.. I really missed them so much.. Too bad I was not able to take photos of them..

It was the perfect timing.. I was having some 'stress time' with training, and being with was enough for me to get back and smile on my way back to the battlefield..

The moment I stepped in Jayson's house my friends jumped with joy, it was obvious how much we missed each other.. We shared laughs, talked about things, ate, drank.. It's one of the happiest days in my 2011 life!!! I actually imagined that everything is a dream.. That I didn't actually leave them.. That I'd wake up grunting about Monday, having a smoke before logging in, talking about stuff while processing documents.. But then again.. I don't want to go through the stress again.. Just like the last time we went out, they keep on telling me leaving the company was a good move..

They also told me I've lost weight and asked me if I have any secrets in losing weight.. I actually had none.. And I've been noticing for the past few days that some of my clothes have become loose.. I realized you tend to eat less when you're not stressed, which was proven when one of them came late, I said he looked like he gained weight and he said it was because of stress..

I actually plan to lose weight and I'll start by next year once my family have settled to our new home.. I have to buy gears fit for excercise.. Good thing my new company has a gym.. Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment