Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 02: Something you regret not having done last year

Hmmnnn.. 2010 Has basically been all about work.. That's where my life revolved.. Anything that I regret not having done? I should have gone out more.. I wished I got drunk with my friends more.. I should have tried being honest about how I feel with what is happening around me.. I should have relaxed more.. Laughed more.. Smiled more..

I have a lot of things I regret not having done.. The list goes on and on.. Some I may have forgotten.. But I am moving on.. I will be better.. I feel, I know, that I have changed and I have changed bigtime.. I am stronger..

I have learned now not to have any regrets in life.. Whatever is in the present is a result of decisions that I have made in the past.. And I decided that whatever I choose, I choose at will, and I will not look back and regret it..

I rarely encounter this question.. So it's hard for me to think of an answer.. And as I have mentioned, I am living a life that I would not want to be full of regrets.. I would rather have a life that resulted from a lifetime's worth of learnings, a life lived with a lot of knowledge and inspiration, of happiness.. It may be hard to achieve, but heck, life ain't easy..

I still have a lot to prove, I am still young, I still have a lot of decisions to make, but whatever my choices are, I will hold on to it with no regrets.. Regret is such a feeling that weighs you down, consumes you, makes you blame circumstances and make excuses, and I am not the type to do that..

1 comment:

ogot said...

Life is short to be unhappy. Let's spread love and good vibes. :)

Post a Comment