Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Social Climber..

I will have to admit that at some point of my life I have been one.. Or maybe I still am a social climber.. I have realized that in a world that we call "survival of the fittest", you should know how to choose the people that will help you get on in this jungle-esque life.
Not that I tried to spend extravagantly, or totally try to pretend I am rich.. what I mean is, I tried to 'tweak' some of what I am to be able to adapt to people around me..

It can be hard, to be honest, and at the end of the day I realize.. what do I get from this? I lose myself and I can't go back to what I used to be..

And it gets even harder, and more depressing, when you look at yourself and you don't realize who you're looking at in the mirror..

It's hard.. But it's harder when you feel alone not being able to fit in anyone's world..


No comments:

Post a Comment