Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Music..

Music..

Music has played a big part in my everyday life.. In almost every waking hour I can't survive without hearing music.. 
When I wake up, I go straight to the shower and take a bath while playing my favorite music.. Upon leaving home I pop my earphones and listen to the radio.. When I'm reading I can't stand silence, so I turn the music on..

It also affects my mood.. I listen to upbeat songs in the morning to jumpstart my day.. Old love songs to relax.. SUUUUUPER oldies or classicals when I need to sleep.. When I feel sad regarding matters of the heart I listen to emo songs..

At work when I get bored I hum random tunes..

When I drink with friends we sing crazy songs and laugh at each other for it..
When I get bored I listen to music..

If music were a real person.. He would have been my bestfriend..

As ABBA's song goes..

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me
..


No comments:

Post a Comment