Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Moving Out and Being Independent..

After a long time of being an effin' dependent baby, yes, I'm moving out..
 
Well.. I got kicked out..

It was unfortunate that it had to happen this way, and I regret that I just did it now.. This should have been something that I should have done a long time ago.. And even now I'm starting with scratch.. I have almost nothing.. I AM almost nothing..

I am grateful that I have friends that have offered help in moving on with my life.. I definitely owe them bigtime..

So how does it feel?

I feel free.. Even if at times I can't help thinking about the people that I have left behind.. My sister most of all.. I know that with what I have done I have passed the burden to her..
 
But then again.. I will end up with nothing if I did not decide to do this.. Believe me.. I had to shut my eyes making this decision.. I just have to think that once I decide, there's no turning back.. Some may not understand, but for the people that do, thank you..

I need to live on my own now, I know I can make it.. And with this, I am starting a new chapter of my life.. I will make things happen..


No comments:

Post a Comment