Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Really Now?!


Whaddya think?

I've been to relationships here and there.. But I never kept this list the whole time.. Sometimes when I am in deep shit that's when online posts like this would appear.. That's when I remember and realize I had forgotten how relationships work..

It's hard to think of these things.. Let alone practice it.. Especially when you are at a moment when your judgment is clouded with anger, mistrust, etc. And when shit happens, it happens at a moment you wouldn't really anticipate.. And.. Like a broken mirror, crumpled paper, <insert any item than gets broken but can still be fixed>, you can fix it, but it will never be the same.. It's up to you if you will still use it, or decide to create a better one..

I can give good advice, but when I am caught in a situation.. Hell I'm the dumbest and most vulnerable person in love that you'll meet.. Pffttt... I'd definitely need friends to keep me sane..

I've never been lucky when it comes to relationships.. Never been able to handle one properly.. I dunno.. I guess I'm too preoccupied with things.. That I never learned how this should go.. When they say everyone becomes the dumbest person alive when it comes to love, I'd have a hard time believing it.. I have friends that have stayed together since the beginning of time.. And I wonder how they make it work..

How do they make it work? Tell me..

No comments:

Post a Comment