Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Occurences..

Hello..

It's been a very, very, VERY long time since I last posted here.. A lot had happened.. A lot has changed..


I left the company I was working with when I started this blog.. You guys know that I live in a rural place (LOL) and never did I anticipated the risks when leaving home at so late a time.. I almost got robbed, mugged, harassed.. Name it.. I ALMOST went through it..


So..


I transferred to a company that offers dayshift schedules.. Not so fun of a pay but hey.. At least I'm still alive.. I don't have to worry getting to work alive.. I feel the sun on my skin.. I smell the same with the people I get to ride with (before I used to smell fresh.. and the other people riding aren't.. aah the joys of nightshift!)


I'm having fun working.. Workload's very light.. But I'm afraid it gets a bit boring.. We don't get much calls.. But I'm aiming for something bigger.. I promise.. And this time I will make it happen.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment