Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Living in the Province..

Oryt.. So I have been living here in Montalban for about 3 months now.. And I am still adjusting.. Trying to appreciate life that's a bit distant from the city.. Considering that is where I work..


Well it's not the stereotypical scene where you see cows grazing in the field, roosters tied on one leg scratching the ground, pigs in the pen.. No, not like that.. It's like the city.. Just a bit different..


Like when you need to go out just to buy something.. The nearest store or market will be far that it will have cost you more travelling than the cost of the item itself.. Lols..


I wanted to take a walk one of these days.. And take photos.. Here's one that I took using my phone




Yes sir!!! I pass by this everyday!!! That's why I prefer walking home from our subdivision's entrance rather than taking a tricycle ride because I love looking at the small river and the mountains.. I'll prolly try to get a clearer picture..


For some reason I also have been trying to eat more veggies and root crops.. Not trying to change totaly into a local but.. I just don't know.. Maybe unconsciously my body has decided to eat healthy food.. Before I decided to reinvent myself.. I still eat pork and chicken a lot though..


I'll try to go around the area and see what I can do on my days off.. I have been staying inside my room for the past restdays.. Not planning to do anything.. I forgot I have to reset my goals.. I'll take notes later.. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

abot naman signal ng internet dyan? hehehe.. ayos ma rin basta may internet.. buhay probinsya ka na ha. Naalala ko yung blog ni coconuter.

malayo ba yan? pwede dumayo makiki photoshoot na rin ^^

Request, i wanna see the bridge ng little river sa post mo.

Post a Comment