Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Training: Day 1

So I am now working with a new company, And we started day 1.. Well, it's technically day 3 but the first 2 days are just for orientation..

The first 2 days gave me a chance to assess the people that I will be with for 2 months.. As I have said sa isa sa mga FB status message ko: A good mix of people.. This is going to be fun!!!

And fun they indeed are..

Well akala ko di ako mashado magkakafriends.. Kasi dun palang sa first 2 days e may kanya kanya nang grupo.. And being the congenial person that I am, gusto ko makilala at maging friends lahat.. Kaso yun nga.. Tapos yung isa sa mga una kong nakilala e mejo may pagka possessive and she prefers being with a few number of friends.. Then opportunity came..

The trainer asked us to fill in the empty seats on some of the rows.. May isa sa harap.. Lipat agad ako.. Not because I wanted to avoid my new friend.. She's fun, but it gave me an opportunity na makihalubilo sa iba pang wavemates.. And I wanted to sit in front para mas maabsorb ko yung info at makapagpabibo ng konti..

E malas.. I was caught speaking in the vernacular.. towards the end of the day we were asked to pick a consequence from the list.. Gahd!!! Ang hirap!!! Merong pakakantahin ka ng favorite song mo habang nakalabas ang dila.. Meron sing and dance ng isa sa mga kanta ni Britney Spears (ugh!!!).. I chose the easier and less embarassing one..

I was made to tell my most embarassing moment.. Kaso wala akong maalalang moment.. Owkamown.. Sinong may gustong alalahanin ang isang bahagi ng kanyang buhay na dapat ay ibinabaon sa limot?!

So I just told my experience of that great flood in España, when I had to fight against the current (oo sobrang umaalon noon sa España!!) and we got chased by a floating DEAD DOG!!! It was a hit!!! My friends actually laughed!!! Instant celebrity!!! Haha!!! They even told me na napakavivid ko magkwento.. As if it is happening at that very moment..

Hay.. Sana maging kaclose ko pa sila..

I'm looking forward to more laughs with them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment