Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Being Good at Something

I remember a colleague saying na pag marami kang alam na gawin or if marami kang talent, you won't excel in any of those.. I realized that somehow she is right.. So I was trying to make an inventory of my talents and hobbies..

I thought.. I'm good at these because I like doing it.. And I am having fun while doing it.. And I refuse to go professional because I think that if I use it to make a living.. Mawawala yung fun dun.. And I experienced it when I tried to cook for a living.. Na-stress ako.. Yeah I earn.. But the fun was not there..

And I realize.. Kaya siguro ako nandito ngayon.. Talking to people, in person or over the phone, was never my cup of tea.. Analyzing and thinking over ample amount of time was never on my list..

So.. Gameplan? I don't plan on making it a hobby.. Well I mean taking in calls and be the one to absorb the negativity from customers.. But I plan on making myself better!!! So.. I won't make it a hobby but I will have the skills be a natural part of me.. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment