Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy

Whatever thickles my fancy daw oh!!!

Well.. I am sooooo not in the mood to think of anything that interests me right now.. Prolly I'll just tell how life at work is going right now..

Things have been turning out well.. Daming nadagdag sa friendlist ko.. I mean lumaki ang circle of friends ko.. Masaya ako kasi marami akong kaibigan.. Although di maiiwasan.. Naaayos naman ag mga petty issues.. Some are very much ignorable..

I still try to maintain my reputation of being the jester.. From experience I know that during training some of us may feel that our enthusiasm is dwindling.. I feel I have a responsibility of keeping my friends happy..

Eto tutuparin ko na talaga yung plano ko.. Mag-iipon ako ng baking equipment.. Gusto ko nang magpractice ulet.. Pinipilit na nila akong magbenta.. Bakit pa kasi ako nagdala ng cheesecake.. Haha..

Sana marami pang saya..

No comments:

Post a Comment