Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Backstabbing Game and Drinking Spree with My Wavemates

So on the last day of our ACE training we had an activity where we had to pick one person from the group, pretend to be the person and get "first impressions" from everyone. We will have the name written on a paper and placed on our back with adhesive tape and go around the room so people can write their first impression on it. When I got mine I read what was on my paper and it made me happy.. Here's what they wrote:

- friendly
- funny
- bubbly
- lovely
- cute
- sensible
- perky
- huggable
- teddy bear
- smart bitch (haha!!)
- Baby J (?)
- pretty (namern!!)
- yummy (...)

I laughed at the last two descriptions.. Even the one that said smart bitch.. Haha..


Then after the class we went out to have a drink at Gerardo's.. We got to know each other deeper and it made me feel more comfortable with them.. We really are like a rainbow.. Though different we still make a beautiful set of people inside out..


I guess this is what makes working in a call center fun.. You get to know a lot of people.. People with different personalities and from different walks of life.. I get to learn from them.. And I get to share things with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment