Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2012

On being all by myself..

♫♫ All by myself.. I want to be.. All by myself.. ♫♫

Yeah I'm having a hard time being alone and independent.. But I'm getting used to it.. I've learned a couple of things like cooking rice without the use of a rice cooker.. I learned how to measure it using the lines on my fingers.. Yehmen! :)

I'm beginning to hone my cooking skills again.. I have been elected to be the cook of the house and I'm loving it!

There are times though, that I think about my family at home.. But then again.. I need to move on.. I won't be able to accelerate if I keep the baggages that weighs me.. I need to have a heart of stone at this point..

Contemplating.. I realized that you will come to a point that you will need to decide which one to choose.. And when you choose a path, some things.. Some people will have to be left behind.. It's hard.. But it's the reality.. You have to leave the people who are pulling you down no matter how much you love them..And keep the people who will help you move up..


No comments:

Post a Comment