Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

7-eleven's Sloppy Joe Sandwich

So it was my lunchbreak, and I can't decide what to eat.. I really don't want to eat rice as I was full from eating a 2-piece chicken meal from KFC.. So I went down to 7-eleven, and I remembered a workmate recommending their Sloppy Joe sandwich..

Compared to the other sandwiches 7-eleven offers, this one can be considered a treat.. It actually has a lot of filling, so careful when you open it..

The filling is like a meaty spaghetti sauce, has some cheese also, and compared to other filled sandwiches from convenience stores, it actually tastes good!!! The bun is quite light, ok to fill your stomach for a quick break, so for those who usually eat a lot and cannot be satisfied with just one, well.. Eat a lot.. Though one is already enough for me..

So for those who are in a tight budget but would like a good filling quick food.. Try this.. And let me know what you think..


No comments:

Post a Comment